General Information on the 2015 Season
Click on Register Now to register for the 2015 Spring Season.
- The 2015 Spring season will begin with practices in mid-March (weather permitting).
- The season concludes on or around the weekend prior to the last day of school.
- Each team's schedule will vary from week to week -- a typical week may have two games or practices during the week and one over the weekend. Schedules will be posted on the website soon after teams are formed.
- Games during the week will start at 5:45pm. Games for the Junior, Senior and Graduate leagues will have start times of 5:45 pm and 8:00 pm.
- Games will be played at the Willow Road Baseball Complex or various school / municipal fields across Hillsborough. The Babe Ruth Junior and Senior leagues will also play at the Montgomery Baseball complex. The Babe Ruth Graduate league will play at various locations in Somerset and Hunterdon county.
- The cost per-player is based on the league that the player is registered for, as follows:
- Tee Ball: Farm -- $125
- Tee Ball: Colonial -- $145
- Instructional: Pioneer -- $145
- Minors: Rookie, International and Cactus -- $195
- Majors & Babe Ruth: Pacific, Gulf, Junior, Senior and Graduate -- $225
- Buddy League -- $35
- Families with multiple players Discount - Families with 2 or more players will receive a $50 discount for the 2nd and each additional player registered.
- A late registration fee of $25 will be added to registrations submitted after 12/27/2014 except for Farm. Farm league early registration ends 1/15/2015.
- A $75 work-bond payment is required at the time of registration. Families will be able to rollover the work bond to the 2016 season. In order to rollover your work bond or to have your work bond refunded you will need to complete a Work Bond Refund/Rollover Request Form. This form will be available under Documents. Opportunities to complete your work-bond volunteer duty will be posted in VolunteerZone. For more information on the Work Bond click here.
- Teams will be formed in January and managers will notify players in February.
- We will not allow players who have not paid to participate in league practices or games. If the cost of the program is prohibitive for your family, please contact Ed Porowski (
) to make confidential financial arrangements.
- All Tournament Team players that were placed on a team during the fall of 2014 must register and participate in a 2015 Spring In-town League. These players are required to register by December 1, 2014.
The process of forming teams will begin in early January. Players who register after teams are formed will be placed on a team only if roster-sizes permits.
Farm league only - Early registration ends 1/15/2015
All other league - Early registration ends 12/27/2014
Late registration fee of $25 will be added to all registrations submitted after above dates.
PLEASE NOTE -- Team Managers are needed at every age level. Please consider volunteering to be a team manager. Team manager is a qualifying work bond duty and team managers will receive their work bond refund at the managers meeting in February.
: If you are interested in becoming an umpire, please send an email to email@example.com. Umpires must be at least 14 years old.